Please try the following:
- Click Refresh to attempt a refreshing new approach.
- If you are having difficulty finding what you require on the Internet, make sure the appropriate keywords you are using in your searches are spelled correctly and are in popular usage, because we are not dealing with real intelligence here; we are dealing with artificial intelligence.
- To check your computer's controlling influence, click start, right-click MY COMPUTER, then click Properties from the drop-down menu, and under System: will appear the name of the institution to which you are beholden for information needs when using your computer. If you cannot follow these instructions, it may be because you are governed by an alternate set of external controls.
- To redirect developers of this page in a more appropriate direction, or to inform them as to the location of some actual facts, click Redirect.
- If the problem persists, turn off your computer, make yourself a cup of tea, or fix yourself a glass of ice water, and read a book or listen to music of your choice.
Cannot find the Facts Error
FAS III - 2006